Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Anica K-TOUCH I9 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Anica K-TOUCH I9, then you can install Magisk on K-TOUCH I9 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Anica K-TOUCH I9 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Anica K-TOUCH I9 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Anica K-TOUCH I9 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Anica K-TOUCH I9. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Ulefone Armor X5 (IP69K). Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Anica K-TOUCH I9. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Anica K-TOUCH I9. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Anica K-TOUCH I9.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Anica K-TOUCH I9 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Anica K-TOUCH I9 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear K-TOUCH I9 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Anica K-TOUCH I9. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on K-TOUCH I9. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on I9.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Anica K-TOUCH I9 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Anica K-TOUCH I9. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Anica K-TOUCH I9, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your I9.
Below are the steps using which you can root Anica K-TOUCH I9. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Anica K-TOUCH I9 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Anica K-TOUCH I9 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Anica K-TOUCH I9 before following these steps. You will not be able to root Anica K-TOUCH I9 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Anica K-TOUCH I9 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Anica K-TOUCH I9 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for I9.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Anica K-TOUCH I9.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on I9.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on I9.
6. It is the time to attach your I9 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to I9.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on I9.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on I9 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your I9.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from I9 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Anica K-TOUCH I9 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on I9 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot I9.
You have successfully rooted Anica K-TOUCH I9. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Anica K-TOUCH I9 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Anica K-TOUCH I9. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Anica K-TOUCH I9.