Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with MTC Smart Line owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of MTC Smart Line, then you can install Magisk on MTC Smart Line by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root MTC Smart Line by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked MTC Smart Line bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting MTC Smart Line using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of MTC Smart Line. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Anica K-TOUCH I9. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root MTC Smart Line. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting MTC Smart Line. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root MTC Smart Line.
I am expecting that you will be able to root MTC Smart Line using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. MTC Smart Line may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear MTC owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of MTC Smart Line. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on MTC Smart Line. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on MTC.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting MTC Smart Line using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from MTC Smart Line. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your MTC Smart Line, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your MTC.
Below are the steps using which you can root MTC Smart Line. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if MTC Smart Line got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. MTC Smart Line battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock MTC Smart Line before following these steps. You will not be able to root MTC Smart Line without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root MTC Smart Line Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of MTC Smart Line and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for MTC.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for MTC Smart Line.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on MTC.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on MTC.
6. It is the time to attach your MTC with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to MTC.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on MTC.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on MTC and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your MTC.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from MTC to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put MTC Smart Line into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on MTC using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot MTC.
You have successfully rooted MTC Smart Line. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting MTC Smart Line using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding MTC Smart Line. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your MTC Smart Line.