If you are wondering how to root AT&T LG G3 D850, then Androidbiits.com will be happy to help you in rooting LG G3 D850. Today, I am excited to post the rooting steps of AT&T LG G3 D850. Dear G3 D850 owner, I will use a new tool for rooting AT&T LG G3 D850. I have recently published the tutorial for rooting Verizon LG G Vista VS880. Now Androidbiits.com will write the step-by-step guide using which you can root AT&T LG G3 D850. If you are living in the United States, then you must have heard about AT&T LG G3 D850. It includes 5.5 inch screen that lets users watch video clips in a large screen.. I must say AT&T LG G3 D850 is very popular in USA.
I am expecting that you will be able to root your AT&T LG G3 D850 effortlessly without having any problem after following the step-by-step tutorial posted in androidbiits.com. LG G3 D850 will lose warranty after being rooted on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Dear G3 D850 user, the factory restrictions of LG G3 D850 will also be removed after being rooted. Another main thing is that this rooting process will allow AT&T LG G3 D850 owners to install various Custom ROMs on G3 D850. It will also let G3 D850 owners enjoy several other benefits on their D850. Dear LG G3 D850 user, it is very essential to save your G3 D850 data in a safe place before rooting it.
Below are the step-by-step instructions for rooting AT&T LG G3. Well, Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if G3 D850 got broken while being rooted. D850 battery level must be above 74% before following the rooting steps.
How to Root AT&T LG G3 D850 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat [Tutorial]
1. First you have to download Stump Root for AT&T LG G3 D850 on your PC.
2. This tool is not available in the Play Store, so you have to activate installation from “Unknown sources” on LG G3 D850.
3. Go to the settings of AT&T LG G3 D850 and activate USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your G3 D850 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your AT&T LG G3 D850, you need to transfer Stump Root ZIP file to the SD card of G3 D850.
6. Remove the USB cable from your G3 D850.
7. Now you have to open Stump Root on your G3 D850 after installing it.
8. Now you have to select “Grind” button on your LG G3 D850 to start the rooting process.
9. After a few minutes, you will be asked to reboot your LG G3 D850 manually.
10. You will be able see “Device is rooted” message on LG G3 D850 screen after successful completion of rooting process.
11. Now you have to download SuperSU on LG G3 D850 from Play Store.
12. You can easily manage root access after installing SuperSU on G3 D850.
Dear LG G3 D850 user, you have done it. You can drink a cup of tea until your G3 D850 restarts. In this way you can root AT&T LG G3 D850. If you are having any difficulty while rooting LG G3 D850, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.