If you are planning to root Verizon LG G Vista VS880, then Androidbiits.com will be happy to help you in rooting LG G Vista VS880. Today, I am excited to post the rooting steps of Verizon LG G Vista VS880. Dear Vista VS880 owner, I will use a new tool for rooting LG G Vista VS880. I have recently published the tutorial for rooting T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Avant SM-G386T. Now Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step guide using which you can root Verizon LG G Vista VS880. If you are staying in the United States, then you may be using Verizon LG G Vista VS880. It includes 8 Mega pixel camera that allows users to take decent photos. Verizon LG G Vista VS880 is very popular in USA. Vista VS880 also includes 5.7 inch display that lets users enjoy movie clip in a big screen.
I am expecting that you will be able to root your Verizon LG G Vista VS880 effortlessly without having any problem after following the step-by-step tutorial posted in androidbiits.com. Vista VS880 will lose warranty after being rooted on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Dear VS880 user, the factory restrictions of Vista VS880 will also be removed after being rooted. Oh yes, the main thing is that this rooting process will allow LG G Vista VS880 owners to install various Custom ROMs on Vista VS880. It will also let Vista VS880 owners enjoy several other benefits on their decent device. Dear Vista VS880 user, it is very essential to save your VS880 data in a safe place before rooting it.
Below are the step-by-step instructions for rooting Verizon LG G Vista VS880. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if Vista VS880 got broken while being rooted. VS880 battery level must be above 88% before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Verizon LG G Vista VS880 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat [Tutorial]
1. First you have to download the rooting tool for LG G Vista VS880 on your PC.
2. Now you have to connect your LG G Vista VS880 with your PC via USB cable.
3. After connecting your Vista VS880, you need to transfer VS880 rooting tool ZIP file to the SD card of Vista VS880.
4. Remove the USB cable from your Verizon LG G Vista VS880 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
5. Now you have to choose “apply update from external SDcard” on your Vista VS880 and then search for VS880 rooting tool ZIP file from the SD card of Vista VS880. Then, install it.
6. Dear LG G Vista VS880 user, now you have to wait until the end of installation process.
7. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Vista VS880 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Dear Vista VS880 user, you have done it. Now you have to wait until your Vista VS880 reboots. You can listen to your favorite song until your Vista VS880 restarts. In this way you can root Verizon LG G Vista VS880. If you are having any difficulty while rooting Vista VS880, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.