Today, Androidbiits.com will share an exciting news with AT&T LG Nitro HD P930 owners. Do you know what? According to XDA member alephzain, Framaroot 1.9.3 is available to root AT&T LG Nitro HD P930. Are you wondering how to root LG Nitro HD P930? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting AT&T Nitro HD P930. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting LG Optimus G E970 using UniversalRoot. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root your AT&T Nitro HD P930. You should note that I will take the help of Framaroot 1.9.3 for rooting AT&T LG Nitro HD P930. Androidbiits will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root AT&T LG Nitro HD P930.
I am expecting that you will be able to root AT&T LG Nitro HD P930 using Framaroot 1.9.3 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. AT&T Nitro HD P930 will lose warranty after being rooted. Dear P930 owner, Framaroot 1.9.3 will remove the factory restrictions of AT&T Nitro HD P930. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on AT&T Nitro HD P930. Framaroot 1.9.3 will also let P930 owners enjoy many other benefits on their Nitro HD P930. Well, you must save your documents including messages and contacts before rooting AT&T Nitro HD P930, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from P930. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your AT&T Nitro HD P930, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your P930.
Below are the steps using which you can root P930 using Framaroot 1.9.3. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if P930 got corrupted while being rooted using Framaroot 1.9.3. P930 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root AT&T LG Nitro HD P930 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download Framaroot 1.9.3 apk file for AT&T Nitro HD P930 on your desktop.
2. It is essential to download AT&T Nitro HD P930 USB driver on your desktop. You can download it from LG official website.
3. It is the time to install P930 USB driver on your desktop.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on AT&T Nitro HD P930.
5. It is essential to attach AT&T Nitro HD P930 with your computer.
6. It is the time to transfer Framaroot 1.9.3 apk file to your P930.
7. It is essential to activate installation from “Unknown sources” on Nitro HD P930.
8. It is the time to install Framaroot 1.9.3 on AT&T Nitro HD P930.
9. It is essential to run Framaroot 1.9.3 on Nitro HD P930 after installing it.
10. It is the time to select “install SuperSU” option on your AT&T Nitro HD P930.
11. It is essential to select “gandalf” on your P930 to start the rooting process.
12. Your AT&T Nitro HD P930 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
13. It is essential to wait until P930 reboots.
14. It is essential to download Root Checker app from Play Store on P930.
15. It is the time to install Root Checker on AT&T Nitro HD P930.
16. You can verify root after installing Root Checker on P930.
You have successfully rooted AT&T Nitro HD P930. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting P930 using Framaroot 1.9.3, then don’t forget to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.