Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717 owners. Do you know what? According to XDA member h0tw1r3, Superuser 3.0.7 is available to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717 on Android 4.0.3 ICS. Are you wondering how to root Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting AT&T Note SGH-I717. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717. You should note that I will take the help of Superuser 3.0.7 for rooting Note SGH-I717. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717.
I am expecting that you will be able to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717 using Superuser 3.0.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. AT&T Note SGH-I717 will lose warranty after being rooted. Dear SGH-I717 owner, Superuser 3.0.7 will remove the factory restrictions of AT&T Note SGH-I717. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on AT&T Note SGH-I717. Superuser 3.0.7 will also let SGH-I717 owners enjoy many other benefits on their SGH-I717. Well, you must save your documents including messages and contacts before rooting AT&T Note SGH-I717, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from SGH-I717. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your AT&T SGH-I717, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your SGH-I717. Dear SGH-I717 user, Superuser 3.0.7 is not available in the Play Store, so it is essential to activate installation from Unknown sources option on Note SGH-I717.
Below are the steps using which you can root AT&T Note SGH-I717. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SGH-I717 got corrupted while being rooted using Superuser 3.0.7. SGH-I717 battery must be above 86 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Superuser 3.0.7 for AT&T Note SGH-I717 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on SGH-I717.
3. It is the time to attach SGH-I717 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer Superuser 3.0.7 to your AT&T Note SGH-I717.
5. It is the time to power off your SGH-I717.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from your SGH-I717.
7. It is the time to put AT&T Note SGH-I717 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on SGH-I717.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on SGH-I717.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on SGH-I717.
11. It is essential to choose Superuser 3.0.7 on your Note SGH-I717.
12. It is essential to install Superuser 3.0.7 on AT&T Note SGH-I717.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on SGH-I717.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on SGH-I717.
15. It is essential to wait until Note SGH-I717 reboots.
16. Your AT&T Note SGH-I717 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
You have successfully rooted Note SGH-I717. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting SGH-I717 using Superuser 3.0.7, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. I’ll help you in rooting your Note SGH-I717.