Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with AT&T ZTE Unico Z998 owners. XDA Developer Kingxteam has released a method to root AT&T Unico Z998 using KingRoot v5.2.0. Are you wondering how to root AT&T Unico Z998? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting AT&T Unico Z998. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting MetroPCS LG Esteem MS910. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root AT&T Unico Z998. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of KingRoot v5.2.0 for rooting AT&T Unico Z998. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root AT&T ZTE Unico Z998.
I am expecting that you will be able to root AT&T Unico Z998 using KingRoot v5.2.0 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. AT&T Unico Z998 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Z998 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of AT&T Unico Z998. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on AT&T Unico Z998. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Z998.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting AT&T Unico Z998 using KingRoot v5.2.0, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from AT&T Unico Z998. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your AT&T Unico Z998, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Z998.
Below are the steps using which you can root AT&T Unico Z998. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if AT&T Unico Z998 got broken while being rooted using KingRoot v5.2.0. Z998 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root AT&T ZTE Unico Z998 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download KingRoot v5.2.0 apk file on your AT&T ZTE Unico Z998.
2. It is essential to activate installation from “Unknown sources” on Z998.
3. It is the time to install KingRoot v5.2.0 apk on AT&T ZTE Unico Z998.
4. It is essential to open KingRoot v5.2.0 apk on Z998 after installing it.
5. It is the time to select “TRY TO ROOT” button on AT&T ZTE Unico Z998 to start the rooting process.
6. It is essential to wait until your Z998 reboots.
7. Your Z998 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
8. You will be able see “Root Successfully” message on AT&T ZTE Unico Z998 screen after successful completion of rooting process.
9. It is essential to download Root Checker app from Play Store on Z998.
10. It is the time to install Root Checker app on AT&T ZTE Unico Z998.
11. You can check root after installing Root Checker app on Z998.
You have successfully rooted AT&T Unico Z998. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting AT&T Unico Z998 using KingRoot v5.2.0, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding AT&T Unico Z998. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Z998.