Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Digma Optima 8019N owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Digma Optima 8019N 4G, then you can install Magisk on Digma Optima 8019N by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Digma Optima 8019N by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Digma Optima 8019N bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Digma Optima 8019N using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Digma Optima 8019N. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting M-Horse M1. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Digma Optima 8019N. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Digma Optima 8019N. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Digma Optima 8019N 4G.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Digma Optima 8019N using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Digma Optima 8019N may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear 8019N owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Digma Optima 8019N. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Digma Optima 8019N. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on 8019N.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Digma Optima 8019N using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Digma Optima 8019N. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Digma Optima 8019N, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your 8019N.
Below are the steps using which you can root Digma Optima 8019N. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Digma Optima 8019N got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Digma Optima 8019N battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Digma Optima 8019N before following these steps. You will not be able to root Digma Optima 8019N without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Digma Optima 8019N 4G Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Digma Optima 8019N 4G and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for 8019N.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Digma Optima 8019N 4G.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on 8019N.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on 8019N.
6. It is the time to attach your 8019N with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to 8019N.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on 8019N.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on 8019N and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your 8019N.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from 8019N to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Digma Optima 8019N 4G into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on 8019N using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot 8019N.
You have successfully rooted Digma Optima 8019N. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Digma Optima 8019N using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Digma Optima 8019N. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your 8019N.