Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Reno 2F CPH1989 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Oppo Reno 2F CPH1989, then you can install Magisk on Reno 2F CPH1989 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Reno 2F CPH1989 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Reno 2F CPH1989 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Reno 2F CPH1989 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Reno 2F CPH1989. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Digma Optima 8019N 4G. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Reno 2F CPH1989. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Reno 2F CPH1989. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Oppo Reno 2F CPH1989.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Reno 2F CPH1989 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Reno 2F CPH1989 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear CPH1989 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Reno 2F CPH1989. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on CPH1989. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on CPH1989.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Reno 2F CPH1989 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Reno 2F CPH1989. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Reno 2F CPH1989, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your CPH1989.
Below are the steps using which you can root Reno 2F CPH1989. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Reno 2F CPH1989 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Reno 2F CPH1989 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Reno 2F CPH1989 before following these steps. You will not be able to root Reno 2F CPH1989 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Oppo Reno 2F CPH1989 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Oppo Reno 2F CPH1989 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for CPH1989.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Oppo Reno 2F CPH1989.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on CPH1989.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on CPH1989.
6. It is the time to attach your CPH1989 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to CPH1989.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on CPH1989.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on CPH1989 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your CPH1989.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from CPH1989 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Oppo Reno 2F CPH1989 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on CPH1989 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot CPH1989.
You have successfully rooted Reno 2F CPH1989. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Reno 2F CPH1989 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Reno 2F CPH1989. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your CPH1989.