Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Leagoo S11 MT6762 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Leagoo S11 MT6762, then you can install Magisk on Leagoo S11 MT6762 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Leagoo S11 MT6762 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Leagoo S11 MT6762 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Leagoo S11 MT6762 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Leagoo S11 MT6762. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Iris Tab G7060. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Leagoo S11 MT6762. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Leagoo S11 MT6762. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Leagoo S11 MT6762.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Leagoo S11 MT6762 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Leagoo S11 MT6762 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Leagoo S11 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Leagoo S11 MT6762. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Leagoo S11. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Leagoo S11.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Leagoo S11 MT6762 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Leagoo S11 MT6762. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Leagoo S11 MT6762, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Leagoo S11.
Below are the steps using which you can root Leagoo S11 MT6762. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Leagoo S11 MT6762 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Leagoo S11 MT6762 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Leagoo S11 MT6762 before following these steps. You will not be able to root Leagoo S11 MT6762 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Leagoo S11 MT6762 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Leagoo S11 MT6762 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for S11.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Leagoo S11 MT6762.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on S11.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on S11.
6. It is the time to attach your S11 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to S11.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on S11.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on S11 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your S11.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from S11 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Leagoo S11 MT6762 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on S11 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot S11.
You have successfully rooted Leagoo S11 MT6762. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Leagoo S11 MT6762 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Leagoo S11 MT6762. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Leagoo S11.