Are you using LG G2? It is a popular smartphone from LG. If you are wondering how to root LG G2, then Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting your G2. Today, I am going to talk about the rooting process of LG G2. You should note that I will take the help of IORoot for rooting LG G2. I have recently posted the step-by-step instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 SM-T905. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions using which you can root LG G2. The Korean giant LG has done a good job by manufacturing G2. Well, One thing I love about G2 is its True HD display. It comes with a stunning 5.2-inch screen that provides an awesome visual experience. G2 has managed to attract many LG smartphone lovers. G2 not only comes with a True HD display, but also comes with a stunning 13 MP camera that provides an excellent photography experience.
I am hoping that you will be able to root your LG G2 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in androidbiits.com. LG G2 will lose warranty after rooting. IORoot tool will remove the factory restrictions of LG G2, so you can install various Custom ROMs on your G2. It will also allow you to enjoy several other benefits on your LG G2. My dear friend you must save your data in a secure place before rooting G2. You must install LG G2 USB driver on your PC before connecting your G2 with it. Otherwise, your personal computer will unable to recognize your LG G2. You can download G2 USB driver from LG official website.
Below are the steps using which you can root LG G2. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your G2 got corrupted during the rooting process. LG G2 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps. Dear reader the following rooting steps are only for LG G2 running Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
Steps to Root LG G2 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat
1. First, you have to download IORoot rooting software on your PC.
2. Now you have to connect your G2 with your PC via USB cable.
3. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of IORoot on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
4. Once you have successfully extracted the IORoot ZIP file, you have to click on “root.bat” file.
5. After clicking the above file, you need to follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
6. Once you have successfully followed the onscreen instructions, you need to press the “ENTER” button on your computer to start the rooting process.
7. You have to reboot your LG G2 after completion of the rooting process.
Oh yes, Now you will have to wait until your G2 restarts. It may take around 7 minutes to reboot. In this way, you can root LG G2. Keep visiting Androidbiits.com to get more rooting tips about your LG G2. If you are facing any difficulty while rooting LG G2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.