Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with LG G3 Beat D728 owners. XDA Member Kingxteam has found a method to root LG G3 Beat D728 using KingRoot v5.3.0. Are you wondering how to root LG G3 Beat D728? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting G3 Beat D728. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting LG G3 Stylus D690. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root G3 Beat D728. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of KingRoot v5.3.0 for rooting G3 Beat D728. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root LG G3 Beat D728.
I am expecting that you will be able to root G3 Beat D728 using KingRoot v5.3.0 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. G3 Beat D728 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear D728 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of G3 Beat D728. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on G3 Beat D728. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on D728.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting G3 Beat D728 using KingRoot v5.3.0, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from G3 Beat D728. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your G3 Beat D728, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your D728.
Below are the steps using which you can root G3 Beat D728. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if G3 Beat D728 got broken while being rooted using KingRoot v5.3.0. G3 Beat D728 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root LG G3 Beat D728 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download KingRoot v5.3.0 apk file on your LG G3 Beat D728.
2. It is essential to activate installation from “Unknown sources” on D728.
3. It is the time to install KingRoot v5.3.0 apk on D728.
4. It is essential to open KingRoot v5.3.0 apk on D728 after installing it.
5. It is the time to select “TRY TO ROOT” button on D728 to start the rooting process.
6. It is essential to wait until your D728 reboots.
7. Your D728 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
8. You will be able see “Root Successfully” message on your D728 screen after successful completion of rooting process.
9. It is essential to download Root Checker app from Play Store on D728.
10. It is the time to install Root Checker app on LG G3 Beat D728.
11. You can check root after installing Root Checker app on your D728.
You have successfully rooted G3 Beat D728. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting G3 Beat D728 using KingRoot v5.3.0, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding G3 Beat D728. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your D728. [Source]