Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Korean LG V50 ThinQ V500N LMV500N owners. XDA Developer j4nn has managed to root LG V50 ThinQ 5G LMV500N temporarily using CVE-2020-0041 and v50g8-mroot zip file. Now you can root your phone temporarily. You will not be able to make changes in partitions permanently as it is a temp root. Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Korean V50 ThinQ V500N LMV500N temporarily using v50g8-mroot zip file. This is a temp root exploit, so your phone will loose root every time you reboot it. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Sprint LG V50 ThinQ 5G LMV450PM. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Korean LG V50 ThinQ V500N LMV500N temporarily.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Korean V50 ThinQ V500N LMV500N temporarily using CVE-2020-0041 and v50g8-mroot zip file without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Korean V50 ThinQ V500N LMV500N may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone temporarily. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on LMV500N temporarily. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Korean V50 ThinQ V500N LMV500N using CVE-2020-0041 and v50g8-mroot zip file, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Korean V50 ThinQ LMV500N, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Korean V50 ThinQ V500N LMV500N temporarily. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using CVE-2020-0041 and v50g8-mroot zip file. Korean V50 ThinQ LMV500N battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root LG V50 ThinQ V500N LMV500N Temporarily [Simple Steps]
1. Install USB driver on desktop for LG V50 ThinQ LMV500N.
2. Activate USB debugging and OEM Unlock on your phone.
3. Download 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3 ZIP file. It is developed by XDA member Snoop05.
4. Open ADB Fastboot folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
5. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
6. Attach your phone with desktop.
7. Download v50g8-mroot zip file with the exploit on your PC.
8. Extract the zip file and use “adb push v50g8-mroot /data/local/tmp” to root LG V50 ThinQ LMV500N temporarily using the following command.
chmod 755 ./v50g8-mroot
You have successfully rooted Korean V50 ThinQ V500N LMV500N temporarily. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Korean V50 ThinQ LMV500N using CVE-2020-0041 and v50g8-mroot zip file, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Korean LG V50 ThinQ LMV500N. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone. [Source]