If you are planning to root Motorola Moto X XT1097, then you are visiting the perfect website. Today, Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting your Motorola Moto X XT1097 on Android 5.0 Lollipop. I am going to talk about the rooting process of Motorola Moto X XT1097. You should note that I will take the help of CF-Auto-Root for rooting Moto X XT1097. I have recently posted the step-by-step instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V. Now I will write the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Motorola Moto X XT1097. Motorola has done a good job by manufacturing Moto X XT1097. One thing I like about Moto X is its display. Motorola Moto X XT1097 comes with a decent 4.7-inch screen that provides an awesome visual experience. Moto X XT1097 not only comes with a decent display, but also comes with a stunning 10 MP camera that provides a great photography experience.
I am hoping that you will be able to root your Motorola Moto X XT1097 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in androidbiits.com. Moto X XT1097 will lose warranty after being rooted. CF-Auto-Root tool will remove the factory restrictions of Motorola Moto X XT1097, so you can install various Custom ROMs on your Motorola Moto X XT1097. It will also allow you to enjoy several other benefits on your Moto X XT1097. My dear friend you must save your contacts in a secure place before rooting Moto X XT1097.
Below are the steps using which you can root your Motorola Moto X XT1097. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Moto X XT1097 got corrupted while being rooted with the help of CF-Auto-Root. XT1097 battery level must be above 62% before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Motorola Moto X XT1097 on Android 5.0 Lollipop Quickly
1. First you have to download CF-Auto-Root for Moto X XT1097 on your PC.
2. Now you need to put your Moto X XT1097 into boot loader mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Motorola Moto X XT1097.
- Press Moto X XT1097 volume down button and volume up simultaneously.
- Press Moto X XT1097 Power button at the same time while pressing the volume up button and volume down button to put it into boot loader mode.
3. Now you have to connect your Motorola Moto X XT1097 with your PC via USB cable.
4. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of Moto X XT1097 CF-Auto-Root on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
5. Once you have successfully extracted the Moto X XT1097 CF-Auto-Root ZIP file, you have to click on “Run.bat” file.
6. Now you need to follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
7. Once you have successfully followed the onscreen instructions, Moto X XT1097 rooting process will be started.
8. Motorola Moto X XT1097 will be restarted after completion of the rooting process.
Now you will need to wait until your Moto X XT1097 restarts. Dear friend, you have successfully rooted Moto X XT1097. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Moto X XT1097, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.