If you are wondering how to root Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition SM-N910V, then you are visiting the perfect website. Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting your Note 4 SM-N910V. Today, I am going to talk about the rooting process of Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V. You should note that I will take the help of CF-Auto-Root for rooting Note 4 SM-N910V. I have recently posted the step-by-step instructions for rooting Motorola Razr HD XT925. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V. Samsung has done a good job by manufacturing Note 4 SM-N910V. One thing I like about Note 4 is its display. Note 4 SM-N910V comes with a stunning 5.7-inch screen that provides an awesome visual experience. Note 4 SM-N910V not only comes with a big display, but also comes with a stunning 16 MP camera that provides a great photography experience.
I am hoping that you will be able to root your Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in androidbiits.com. Note 4 SM-N910V will lose warranty after rooting. Well, CF-Auto-Root tool will remove the factory restrictions of Note 4 SM-N910V, so you can install various Custom ROMs on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V. It will also allow you to enjoy several other benefits on your Note 4 SM-N910V. My dear friend you must save your contacts in a secure place before rooting Note 4 SM-N910V.
Below are the steps using which you can root your Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Note 4 SM-N910V got corrupted while rooting it with the help of CF-Auto-Root. SM-N910V battery level must be above 82% before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V on Android 4.4.4 KitKat Quickly
1. First you have to download CF-Auto-Root for Note 4 SM-N910V on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to root your Note 4 SM-N910V.
3. Now you need to put your Note 4 SM-N910V Developer Edition into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Note 4 SM-N910V.
- Press SM-N910V volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press SM-N910V Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button.
- Press SM-N910V volume up button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your SM-N910V with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your SM-N910V with your PC.
6. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of SM-N910V CF-Auto-Root on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the SM-N910V CF-Auto-Root ZIP file, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
Now you will need to wait until your Note 4 SM-N910V restarts. Dear friend, you have successfully rooted Note 4 SM-N910V. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Note 4 SM-N910V, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.