Are you using Motorola Razr HD XT925? It is a popular smartphone from Motorola. If you are wondering how to root Motorola Razr HD XT925, then Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting your Razr HD XT925. Today, I am going to talk about the rooting process of Motorola Razr HD XT925. I have recently posted the step-by-step instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Wi-Fi SM-T310 easily. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Motorola Razr HD XT925. The American giant Motorola has done a good job by manufacturing Razr HD XT925. Well, One thing I love about Razr HD XT925 is its design. It comes with a 4.7-inch screen that includes Super AMOLED touchscreen. Razr HD has managed to attract many Motorola smartphone lovers. Razr HD XT925 not only comes with a killer design, but also comes with a decent 8 MP camera that includes autofocus and LED flash.
I am hoping that you will be able to root your Motorola Razr HD XT925 on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in androidbiits.com. Razr HD will lose warranty after rooting. Razr HD XT925 factory restrictions will be removed, so you can install various Custom ROMs on your Razr HD. Rooting will also allow you to enjoy several other benefits on your Razr HD XT925. My dear friend you must save your messages in a secure place before rooting XT925. You must install Motorola Razr HD XT925 USB driver on your PC before connecting your Razr HD. Otherwise, your personal computer will unable to recognize your Razr HD XT925. You can download Razr HD USB driver from Motorola official website.
Below are the steps using which you can root Motorola Razr HD XT925. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Razr HD XT925 got corrupted during the rooting process. XT925 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps. Dear Motorola smartphone user the following rooting steps are only for Razr HD XT925 running Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich [ICS].
Steps to Root Motorola Razr HD XT925 on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich [ICS]
1. First, you have to download Motorola Razr HD XT925 rooting software on your PC.
2. Now you have to connect your Razr HD XT925 with your PC via USB cable.
3. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of Razr HD XT925 rooting software on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
4. Once you have successfully extracted the Razr HD XT925 rooting software ZIP file, you have to click on “Run.bat” file.
5. Now you need to follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
6. Once you have successfully followed the onscreen instructions, Razr HD XT925 rooting process will be started.
7. Motorola Razr HD XT925 will be restarted after completion of the rooting process.
Oh yes, Now you will have to wait until your Razr HD XT925 restarts. In this way, you can root Motorola Razr HD XT925. Keep visiting Androidbiits.com to get more rooting tips about your Razr HD XT925. If you are facing any difficulty while rooting Motorola Razr HD XT925, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.