Are you using Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T310? It is a popular tab. If you are wondering how to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T310, then you are visiting the perfect blog. Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting your Galaxy Tab 3. Today, I am going to talk about the rooting process of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Wi-Fi SM-T310. You should note that I will take the help of CF-Auto-Root for rooting Galaxy Tab 3. I have recently posted the step-by-step instructions for rooting LG G2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Wi-Fi SM-T310. Samsung has done a good job by manufacturing Tab 3. One thing I like about Tab 3 is its display. It comes with a stunning 8-inch screen that provides an awesome visual experience. Galaxy Tab 3 not only comes with a big display, but also comes with a stunning 5MP camera that provides a great photography experience.
I am hoping that you will be able to root your 8-inch Tab without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in androidbiits.com. Tab 3 will lose warranty after rooting. CF-Auto-Root tool will remove the factory restrictions of Galaxy Tab 3, so you can install various Custom ROMs on your Galaxy Tab 3. It will also allow you to enjoy several other benefits on your Galaxy Tab 3. My dear friend you must save your contacts and messages in a secure place before rooting Tab 3. You must install Galaxy Tab 3 USB driver on your PC before connecting your Tab 3 with it. Otherwise, your personal computer will unable to recognize your Tab 3.
Below are the steps using which you can root your 8-inch Tab. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Tab 3 got corrupted while rooting it with the help of CF-Auto-Root. My dear friend your Tab 3 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Wi-Fi SM-T310 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat
1. First you have to download CF-Auto-Root for Tab 3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to root your Tab 3.
3. Now you have to put your Samsung Tab 3 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Tab 3.
- Press Tab 3 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Tab 3 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of Tab 3.
- Press Tab 3 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Tab 3 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Tab 3 with your PC.
6. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T310 CF-Auto-Root on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the SM-T310 CF-Auto-Root ZIP file, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
Now you will need to wait until your 8-inch Tab restarts. Dear friend, you can have a cup of coffee until your Tab restarts. In this way, you can root Galaxy Tab 3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing Tab 3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.