Are you planning to root Nexus 10? If you have already installed Android 5.0 Lollipop factory images on Nexus 10, then you may be planning to root Nexus 10 on Android 5.0 Lollipop. Dear friend, Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting your Nexus 10. Today, I will discuss about the rooting process of Nexus 10. Well,, I will use CF-Auto-Root for rooting Google Nexus 10. Previously, I have posted the step-by-step tutorial for rooting Nexus 6. Now Androidbiits.com will post an easy tutorial using which you can root Nexus 10. Oh yes, One thing I like about Nexus 10 is its huge screen. Google Nexus 10 includes a 10-inch screen that provides a great user experience.
I am expecting that you will be able to root your Nexus 10 easily without facing any problem after reading the steps posted in androidbiits.com. Nexus 10 not only includes a 10-inch display, but also includes a decent 5 Mega Pixels camera. It allows you to capture good quality photographs. Nexus 10 will lose warranty after being rooted on Android 5.0 Lollipop. Oh yes, Nexus 10 factory restrictions will also be removed after being rooted on Android 5.0 Lollipop. It will let you install various Custom ROMs on your Google Nexus 10. It will also let you enjoy several other benefits on your Nexus 10. Dear friend, you have to save your data in a safe place before rooting Nexus 10 as there is a possibility of losing all your data from Nexus 10 after the rooting process.
Below are the simple steps using which you can root your Nexus 10. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if your Nexus 10 got damaged while being rooted on Android 5.0. Nexus 10 battery level must be above 92% before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Nexus 10 on Android 5.0 Lollipop [Easy Steps]
1. First you have to download CF-Auto-Root for Nexus 10 on your PC.
2. Now you need to put your Nexus 10 into boot loader mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Nexus 10.
- Press Nexus 10 volume down button and volume up button.
- Press Nexus 10 Power button at the same time while pressing the volume down button and volume up button to put Nexus 10 into boot loader mode.
3. Now you have to connect your Nexus 10 with your PC via USB cable.
4. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of Nexus 10 CF-Auto-Root on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
5. Once you have successfully extracted the Nexus 10 CF-Auto-Root ZIP file.
6. If you are using Windows PC, then you have to click “root-windows.bat” file quickly on PC.
6. If you are using Mac PC, then you have to click on “root-mac.sh” file quickly.
7. If you are using Linux PC, then you have to click on “root-linux.sh” file quickly.
8. Now you need to follow the on-screen instructions carefully to start Nexus 10 rooting process.
7. Once you have successfully followed the onscreen instructions, Nexus 10 rooting process will be started.
8. Nexus 10 will be restarted after completion of the rooting process.
That’s it. You can drink a glass of water until your Nexus 10 restarts. It make take around 5 minutes. Dear Nexus 10 user, you have successfully learned the rooted steps for Nexus 10. If you are experiencing any problem while rooting Nexus 10, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com via comment section.