Are you wondering how to root Nexus 6 on Android 5.0 Lollipop? Well, Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting your Nexus 6. Today, I will discuss about the rooting process of Nexus 6. Dear friend, I will use CF-Auto-Root for rooting Nexus 6 on Android 5.0. Previously, I have posted the step-by-step tutorial for rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8. Now I will write an easy tutorial using which you can root Nexus 6 on Android 5.0 Lollipop. I forgot to say that Nexus 6 is one of my favorite smartphones. One thing I like about Nexus 6 is its display. Nexus 6 comes with a stunning 5.96-inch screen that provides a great visual experience.
I am hoping that you will be able to root your Nexus 6 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in androidbiits.com. Nexus 6 not only comes with a 5.96-inch screen, but also comes with 13 Mega Pixels camera that includes dual LED flash. It allows you to get high quality photography experience. Nexus 6 will lose warranty after being rooted on Android 5.0 Lollipop. Nexus 6 factory restrictions will also be removed after being rooted on Android 5.0 Lollipop with the help of CF-Auto-Root. It will allow you to install various Custom ROMs on your Nexus 6. It will also allow you to enjoy several other benefits on your Nexus 6. My dear friend you must backup your documents in a safe place before rooting Nexus 6 as there is a chance of losing all your documents from Nexus 6 after the rooting process.
Below are the simple steps using which you can root your Nexus 6. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Nexus 6 got damaged while being rooted on Android 5.0 with the help of CF-Auto-Root. Nexus 6 battery level must be above 84% before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Nexus 6 on Android 5.0 Lollipop [Easy Steps]
1. First you have to download CF-Auto-Root for Nexus 6 on your PC.
2. Now you need to put your Nexus 6 into boot loader mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Nexus 6.
- Press Nexus 6 volume down button.
- Press Nexus 6 Power button at the same time while pressing the volume down button to put it into boot loader mode.
3. Now you have to connect your Nexus 6 with your PC via USB cable.
4. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of Nexus 6 CF-Auto-Root on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
5. Once you have successfully extracted the Nexus 6 CF-Auto-Root ZIP file, then you have to click on “root-windows.bat” file. [Only for Windows PC]
6. If you are using Mac, then you have to click on “root-mac.sh” file quickly.
7. If you are using Linux, then you have to click on “root-linux.sh” file quickly.
8. Now you need to follow the on-screen instructions carefully to start the rooting process of Nexus 6.
7. Once you have successfully followed the onscreen instructions, Nexus 6 rooting process will be started.
8. Nexus 6 will be restarted after completion of the rooting process.
That’s it. You can have a cup of coffee until your Nexus 6 restarts. It make take around 3 minutes. Dear friend, you have successfully rooted Nexus 6 on Android 5.0 Lollipop. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Nexus 6, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section. Androidbiits.com will try to solve your issue.