Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Oukitel U23 MTK6763T owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Oukitel U23 MTK6763T, then you can install Magisk on U23 MTK6763T by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Oukitel U23 MTK6763T by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Oukitel U23 MTK6763T bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Oukitel U23 MTK6763T using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Oukitel U23 MTK6763T. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Ulefone Armor 3WT. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Oukitel U23 MTK6763T. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Oukitel U23 MTK6763T. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Oukitel U23.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Oukitel U23 MTK6763T using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Oukitel U23 MTK6763T may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Oukitel U23 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Oukitel U23 MTK6763T. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on U23. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on U23.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Oukitel U23 MTK6763T using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Oukitel U23 MTK6763T. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Oukitel U23 MTK6763T, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your U23.
Below are the steps using which you can root Oukitel U23 MTK6763T. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Oukitel U23 MTK6763T got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Oukitel U23 MTK6763T battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Oukitel U23 MTK6763T before following these steps. You will not be able to root Oukitel U23 MTK6763T without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Oukitel U23 MTK6763T Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Oukitel U23 MTK6763T and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for U23.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Oukitel U23 MTK6763T.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on U23.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on U23.
6. It is the time to attach your U23 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to U23.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on U23.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on U23 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your U23.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from U23 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Oukitel U23 MTK6763T into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on U23 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot U23.
You have successfully rooted Oukitel U23 MTK6763T. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Oukitel U23 MTK6763T using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Oukitel U23 MTK6763T. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Oukitel U23.