Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Ulefone Armor 3WT (Armor3WT) owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Ulefone Armor 3WT (Armor3WT), then you can install Magisk on Armor 3WT by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Armor 3WT by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Ulefone Armor 3WT bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Ulefone Armor 3WT using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Ulefone Armor 3WT. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Cubot R15 Pro. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Ulefone Armor 3WT. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Ulefone Armor 3WT. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Ulefone Armor 3WT.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Ulefone Armor 3WT (Armor3WT) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Ulefone Armor 3WT may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Armor 3WT owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Armor 3WT. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Armor 3WT. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Armor 3WT.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Ulefone Armor 3WT (Armor3WT) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Ulefone Armor 3WT. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Ulefone Armor 3WT, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your 3WT.
Below are the steps using which you can root Ulefone Armor 3WT (Armor3WT). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Ulefone Armor 3WT got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Armor 3WT battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Armor 3WT before following these steps. You will not be able to root Armor 3WT without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Ulefone Armor 3WT Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Ulefone Armor 3WT and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for 3WT.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Ulefone Armor 3WT.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on 3WT.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on 3WT.
6. It is the time to attach your 3WT with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to 3WT.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on 3WT.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on 3WT and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your 3WT.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from 3WT to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Ulefone Armor 3WT into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on 3WT using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot 3WT.
You have successfully rooted Ulefone Armor 3WT (Armor3WT). Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Ulefone Armor 3WT using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Armor 3WT. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Armor 3WT.