Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with QMobile i5i SP7731E owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of QMobile i5i SP7731E, then you can install Magisk on i5i SP7731E by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root QMobile i5i SP7731E by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked QMobile i5i SP7731E bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting QMobile i5i SP7731E using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of QMobile i5i SP7731E. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Black Fox B7 Fox plus BMM443D. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root QMobile i5i SP7731E. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting QMobile i5i SP7731E. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root QMobile i5i SP7731E.
I am expecting that you will be able to root QMobile i5i SP7731E using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. QMobile i5i SP7731E may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear i5i owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of QMobile i5i SP7731E. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on i5i. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on i5i.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting QMobile i5i SP7731E using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from QMobile i5i SP7731E. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your QMobile i5i SP7731E, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your i5i.
Below are the steps using which you can root QMobile i5i SP7731E. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if QMobile i5i SP7731E got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. QMobile i5i SP7731E battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock QMobile i5i SP7731E bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root QMobile i5i SP7731E without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root QMobile i5i SP7731E Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of QMobile i5i SP7731E and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for i5i.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for QMobile i5i SP7731E.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on i5i.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on i5i.
6. It is the time to attach your i5i with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to i5i.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on i5i.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on i5i and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your i5i.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from i5i to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put QMobile i5i SP7731E into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on i5i using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot i5i.
You have successfully rooted QMobile i5i SP7731E. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting QMobile i5i SP7731E using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding QMobile i5i SP7731E. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your QMobile i5i SP7731E.