Are you wondering how to root Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000? If you are planning to root your Galaxy Note, then you are in the right place. Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting your Galaxy Note. Well, rooting is not an easy job for new users. You can get rooting guides for your Android smartphones from Androidbiits.com. I have recently published the rooting steps of Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190. Now I am going to write the steps using which you can root Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 easily.
I am hoping that you will be able to root your Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in androidbiits.com. You must note that your Galaxy Note will lose warranty after rooting. But, it will let you enjoy many other benefits on your Galaxy Note GT-N7000. The most important thing about rooting is that it removes the factory restrictions. So that you can install Custom ROMs on your Galaxy Note GT-N7000. Mr dear friend you must save your important documents available on your Galaxy Note before rooting it. Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 USB driver is needed to be installed on your personal computer before connecting your Note GT-N7000 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can root Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000. Dear friend Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Note GT-N7000 got damaged during the rooting process. Well, this tutorial is available only for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 running Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXLT6. Your Galaxy Note battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXLT6
1. First, you have to download rooting software for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to root your Galaxy Note.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Note GT-N7000 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy Note.
- Press Galaxy Note GT-N7000 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of your Note.
- Press Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Note GT-N7000 with your PC.
6. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of Note GT-N7000 rooting software on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the Note GT-N7000 rooting software ZIP file, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
Congrats, now you will have to wait until your Galaxy Note GT-N7000 restarts. This device may take around 5 minutes to reboot. Once your Note GT-N7000 is restarted, you enjoy root games. In this way, you can root Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000. If you are facing any difficulty while rooting Galaxy Note, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.