Have you managed to get your hands on Samsung Galaxy S III Mini GT-I8190? It is a most popular smartphone available in the market. Are you planning to root Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini? Now the BIG question is how to do it? Well, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting your Galaxy S3 Mini. If you are a regular visitor of this website, then you must have seen several rooting guides. I have recently published the tutorial for rooting Samsung Galaxy S. Now I am going to write the steps using which you can root Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 easily.
I am expecting that you will be able to root your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 easily after reading the steps posted in androidbiits.com. Well, your S3 Mini will loose warranty after rooting. But, it will allow you to take the advantage of many other benefits on your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190. The great thing about rooting is that it will remove the factory restrictions. It will allow you to install Custom ROMs on your S3 Mini. Dear reader you must save your contacts, messages and other documents available on your S3 Mini before rooting it. Galaxy S III Mini GT-I8190 USB driver is needed to be installed on your personal computer before connecting your S III Mini with it.
Below are the steps using which you can root Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your S3 Mini GT-I8190 got damaged during the rooting process. My dear friend this tutorial is available only for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 running Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean XXALK6. Your S3 Mini battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean XXALK6
1. First, you have to download rooting software for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to root your S3 Mini.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190.
- Press S3 Mini volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press S3 Mini Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of your GT-I8190.
- Press S3 Mini Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy S3 Mini with your PC.
6. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of S3 Mini rooting software on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the S3 Mini rooting software ZIP file, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
Congrats, now you will have to wait until your S3 Mini GT-I8190 restarts. This device may take around 7 minutes to reboot. Once your S3 Mini GT-I8190 is restarted, you enjoy root apps. In this way, you can root Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190. If you are facing any difficulty while rooting S3 Mini, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.