If you are planning to root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, then you are reading the correct article. Keep visiting Androidbiits.com to get more rooting tips for your Galaxy S III. Today, I am going to discuss the rooting process of Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. In the previous article, I have posted the tutorial for rooting Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. In this article, I am going to write the steps using which you can root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 easily.
Yes, you can root your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in androidbiits.com. You can take the advantage of many benefits after rooting your Galaxy S3. It will let you enjoy Custom ROMs and root apps on your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. Dear friend, you don’t need to install CWM recovery before rooting S3 GT-I9300. I forgot to say that you must backup your contacts, photos, and videos available on your S3 GT-I9300 before rooting it. Dear reader you must install Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 USB driver on your PC before connecting your Galaxy S3 smartphone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 easily. Oh yes, Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your 4.8-inch Samsung device got corrupted during the rooting process. The following steps are only for Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300. I forgot to mention that your 4.8-inch Galaxy S3 battery level must be above 78% before following these steps.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Easily
1. First you have to download CF-Auto-Root for Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to root your Galaxy S3 GT-I9300.
3. Now you have to put your 4.8-inch Galaxy S3 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your 4.8-inch phone.
- Press Galaxy S3 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press 4.8-inch Galaxy S3 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. You will see a warning message on your 4.8-inch Galaxy S3 after some time.
- Press Galaxy S3 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your 4.8-inch Galaxy S3 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your 4.8-inch Galaxy S3 with your PC.
6. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 CF-Auto-Root on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the GT-I9300 CF-Auto-Root ZIP file, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
You have completed all the steps. Now you will have to wait until your 4.8-inch Galaxy S3 restarts. It may take around 9 minutes to reboot. Once your Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 is restarted, you can install Custom ROM on Galaxy S3. In this way, you can root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. If you are facing any difficulty while rooting Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.