If you are wondering how to root Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190, then this website is for you. Keep visiting Androidbiits.com to get all information about the rooting of Android smartphones. Today, I am going to talk about the rooting process of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. In the previous article, I have posted the steps for rooting Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360. Now I am going to write the steps using which you can root Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
I hope you will be able to root your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 successfully after reading the steps posted in androidbiits.com. You will be able to enjoy many benefits after rooting your S4 Mini. It will allow you to enjoy Custom ROMs and root apps on your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190. It is not essential to install CWM recovery before rooting Galaxy S4 Mini. Dear reader, you must save your photos, videos, contacts available on your S4 Mini GT-I9190 before rooting it. The most important thing is Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 USB driver that is needed to be installed on your computer before connecting your S4 Mini.
Below are the steps using which you can root Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Dear friend, Androidbiits will not be responsible if your 4.3-inch S4 Mini GT-I9190 got damaged during the rooting process. Well, this tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 running Android 4.4.2 KitKat. I forgot to say that your S4 Mini battery level must be above 98% before following these steps.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat
1. First you have to download CF-Auto-Root for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to root your 4.3-inch Galaxy S4 Mini.
3. Now you have to put your 4.3-inch Galaxy S4 Mini into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your S4 Mini.
- Press Galaxy S4 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press S4 Mini Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of Samsung S4 Mini. You will see a warning message on your 4.3-inch Galaxy S4 Mini after some time.
- Press S4 Mini Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your 4.3-inch Galaxy S4 Mini with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your S4 Mini with your PC.
6. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505 CF-Auto-Root on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the GT-I9190 CF-Auto-Root ZIP file, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
That’s it, you have done it. You have completed all the steps. Now you will have to wait until your 4.3-inch Galaxy S4 Mini restarts. It may take around 7 minutes to reboot. Once your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 is restarted, you can install Custom ROM on S4 Mini. In this way, you can root Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190. If you are facing any difficulty while rooting Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.