Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505 is very popular in the United States of America. You can get your hands on it from the American market. If you are reading this article, then you must be wondering how to root Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505. Well, it is not a difficult job. My dear friend I will help you in rooting your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505. Keep visiting Androidbiits.com for more rooting guides. Now come to the topic. In the previous article, I have posted the steps to root Samsung Galaxy S5 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Now I am going to write the steps using which you can root Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNB8.
I hope you will be able to root your Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE successfully after reading the steps posted in androidbiits.com. If you are a new user, then you might face difficulty in doing it. Don’t worry, I will try my best to help you in the process of rooting your Galaxy S4 LTE. You can enjoy many benefits after rooting your device successfully. You will be able to install Custom ROMs on your Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505. You will also be able to install root apps after rooting Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE. You don’t need to install CWM recovery before rooting Galaxy S4 LTE. Dear friend you must save your data available on your S4 GT-I9505 before rooting it. Yes, the important thing is Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505 USB driver that is needed to be installed on your computer before connecting your S4 LTE.
You can follow the steps posted below to root Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNB8. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your S4 LTE got corrupted during the rooting process. You must note that this tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505 running Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNB8. Well, your Galaxy S4 battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNB8
1. First you have to download CF-Auto-Root for Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to root your 5-inch Galaxy S4 LTE.
3. Now you have to put your 5-inch Galaxy S4 LTE into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung S4 LTE.
- Press 5-inch Galaxy S4 LTE volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Samsung S4 LTE Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of S4 LTE. You will see a warning message on your 5-inch Galaxy S4 LTE after some time.
- Press Samsung S4 LTE Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung S4 LTE with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your 5-inch Galaxy S4 LTE with your PC.
6. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505 CF-Auto-Root on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the GT-I9505 CF-Auto-Root ZIP file, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
Oh Yes, you have done it. You have completed all the steps. Now you will have to wait until your 5-inch Galaxy S4 LTE restarts. It may take around 7 minutes to reboot. Once your Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505 is restarted, you can take the advantage of rooting S4 LTE. In this way, you can root Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNB8. If you are facing any difficulty while rooting Galaxy S4 GT-I9505, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.