Many budget smartphones are available in the world. Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 is one of them. The South Korean giant has done a good job by manufacturing this phone. It has managed to attract many people. If you are wondering how to root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360, then you are visiting the correct the website. Androidbiits.com is dedicated to all Android smartphone lovers who are planning to root their device. In the previous article, I have posted the steps to root Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Now I am going to write the steps using which you can root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 easily.
Yes, you can do it easily. I hope you will be able to root your Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 successfully after reading the steps posted in androidbiits.com. I will help you in the process of rooting your Galaxy Y. You will be able to enjoy many benefits after rooting your Galaxy Y. It will let your install Custom ROMs and root apps on your Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360. Well, you don’t need to install CWM recovery before rooting Galaxy Y. My dear friend you must backup your files available on your Galaxy Y before rooting it. Oh yes, the important thing is Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 USB driver that is needed to be installed on your computer before connecting your Galaxy Y.
You can follow the steps posted below to root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your Galaxy Y got corrupted during the rooting process. You must note that this tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360. Dear friend, your Galaxy Y battery level must be above 98% before following these steps.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
1. First, you have to download root package ZIP file for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360.
2. Go to the settings of 3-inch Galaxy Y and enable USB debugging.
3. Now you have to connect your Samsung Y GT-S5360 with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your 3-inch Samsung phone, you have to transfer root package ZIP file to the SD card of your Samsung Y GT-S5360. Then, switch it off.
5. Remove the USB cable from your 3-inch Samsung phone and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode by pushing the power button, Volume UP button and OK button at the same time.
6. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu of your 3-inch Samsung phone.
7. You have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu of your 3-inch Samsung phone.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for root package ZIP file from the SD card of your Samsung Y GT-S5360. Then, install it.
9. Now you have to return to the main menu of your 3-inch Samsung phone and choose “reboot system now” option.
Well, you have done it finally. You have successfully completed all the required steps. Now you will have to wait until your 3-inch Samsung phone restarts. It may take around 2 minutes to reboot. Once your 3-inch Samsung phone is restarted, you can take the advantage of rooting Galaxy Y. In this way, you can root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360. If you are facing any difficulty while rooting Galaxy Y, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.