Are you a proud owner of Sony Xperia C? It is one of the popular smartphones of the Xperia family. If you are wondering how to root Sony Xperia C, then Androidbiits.com is ready to help you in rooting your Xperia C. Today, I am going to talk about the rooting process of Sony Xperia C. I have recently posted the step-by-step instructions for rooting Nokia X. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Sony Xperia C on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. The Japanese giant Sony has done a good job by launching Xperia C. It looks like the big brother of Sony Xperia M. It comes with 5-inch screen. Xperia C has managed to attract many people who like to use big screen smartphone.
I am expecting that you will be able to root your Sony Xperia C on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean without facing any problem after reading the steps posted in androidbiits.com. Sony Xperia C will lose warranty after rooting. The most important thing about rooting is that it removes the factory restrictions, so you can install Custom ROM on your Xperia C. It will also allow you to enjoy many other benefits on your Sony Xperia C. Dear friend you must save your contacts available on your Xperia C before rooting it. Xperia C USB driver is needed to be installed on your computer before connecting your Xperia phone with it. If you forgot to install it, then your PC will not be able to recognize your Sony Xperia C. You can download Xperia C USB driver from the official website of Sony.
Below are the steps using which you can root Sony Xperia C. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Xperia C got corrupted during the rooting process. Your Xperia C battery level must be above 92% before following these steps. The rooting steps posted below are only for Sony Xperia C running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
Steps to Root Sony Xperia C on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
1. First, you have to download rooting software for Sony Xperia C on your PC.
2. Go to the settings of your Sony Xperia C and enable USB debugging.
3. Now you have to connect your Xperia C with your PC via USB cable.
4. Now you have to transfer the rooting file (downloaded in STEP 1) to your Sony Xperia C.
5. Launch the rooting file on your Xperia C after installing it.
6. You have to choose “SuperSu” on your Sony Xperia C after launching the file.
7. Now you have to choose “Gandalf exploiter” on your Xperia C.
8. You have to reboot your Xperia C after completion of the rooting process.
Congrats dear reader, you have completed all rooting steps. Now you will have to wait until your Xperia C [C2305] restarts. It may take around 5 minutes to reboot. Once your Xperia C is restarted, you enjoy root apps on your Xperia C. In this way, you can root Sony Xperia C [C2305]. If you are facing any difficulty while rooting Xperia C, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.