If you are wondering how to root Sony Xperia Z1, then Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting your Xperia Z1. Today, I’ll talk about the rooting process of Sony Xperia Z1. I have recently posted the steps for rooting Sony Xperia C. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Sony Xperia Z1 on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Xperia Z1 is the previous version of Xperia Z2. The Japanese giant Sony has launched Xperia Z2 after the success of Xperia Z1. It features 5-inch display. Xperia Z1 has managed to attract many Sony smartphone lovers.
I am hoping that you will be able to root your Sony Xperia Z1 on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean without any difficulty after reading the steps posted in androidbiits.com. Xperia Z1 will lose warranty after rooting. The factory restrictions will also be removed after rooting Z1, so you can easily install Custom ROM on your Sony Xperia Z1. Rooting will also let you enjoy several other benefits on your Xperia Z1. My dear friend you must save messages, and contacts available on your Xperia Z1 before rooting it. Sony Xperia Z1 USB driver is needed to be installed on your PC before connecting your Z1 with it. If you don’t install it, then your PC will not be able to recognize your Xperia Z1. You can download Xperia Z1 USB driver from the Sony website.
Below are the steps using which you can root Sony Xperia Z1. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Z1 got corrupted during the rooting process. Z1 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
Steps to Root Sony Xperia Z1 on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
1. First, you have to download root package ZIP file for Sony Xperia Z1.
2. Go to the settings of Xperia Z1 and enable USB debugging.
3. Now you have to connect your Sony Xperia Z1 with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your Z1, you have to transfer root package ZIP file to the SD card of your Sony Xperia Z1. Then, switch it off.
5. Remove the USB cable from your Xperia Z1 and then you have to put Z1 into Recovery Mode by pushing the power on button and upper Volume button.
6. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu of your Sony Xperia Z1.
7. You have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu of your Sony Xperia Z1.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for root package ZIP file from the SD card of your Sony Xperia Z1. Then, install it.
9. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Xperia Z1 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Well, you have completed all rooting steps successfully. Now you will have to wait until your Xperia Z1 restarts. It may take around 4 minutes to reboot. Once your Z1 is restarted, you enjoy the benefits of root on your Xperia Z1. In this way, you can root Sony Xperia Z1. If you are facing any difficulty while rooting Xperia Z1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.