Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Sprint LG G5 LS992 owners. XDA Developer Honestly Annoying has released a method to root Sprint G5 LS992 using dirtysanta boot zip file and userdebug kernel. Are you wondering how to root Sprint G5 LS992? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rootingSprint G5 LS992. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Verizon LG G5 VS987. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Sprint G5 LS992. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of dirtysanta boot zip file and userdebug kernel for rooting Sprint G5 LS992. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Sprint G5 LS992.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Sprint G5 LS992 using dirtysanta boot zip file and userdebug kernel without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Sprint G5 LS992 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear LS992 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Sprint G5 LS992. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Sprint G5 LS992. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on LS992.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Sprint G5 LS992 using dirtysanta boot zip file and userdebug kernel, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Sprint G5 LS992. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Sprint G5 LS992, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your LS992.
Below are the steps using which you can root Sprint G5 LS992. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Sprint G5 LS992 got broken while being rooted using dirtysanta boot zip file and userdebug kernel. Sprint G5 LS992 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Sprint LG G5 LS992 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download dirtysanta boot zip file, Terminal Emulator and userdebug kernel for Sprint LG G5 LS992 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to extract dirtysanta boot zip file on desktop for your LS992.
3. It is essential to transfer all extracted files file to ADB directory.
4. It is essential to install drivers on desktop for your Sprint LG G5 LS992.
5. It is the time to install Terminal Emulator on Sprint LG G5 LS992.
6. It is essential to activate USB debugging on your Sprint G5 LS992 and attach it with your desktop.
7. It is the time to click “RUNMEFIRST.bat” file in ADB directory. It will display a dialog box on your desktop.
8. It is essential to click “Step1.bat” file on your desktop to start Sprint G5 LS992 rooting process.
9. It is the time to run the following commands in Terminal Emulator on your Sprint G5 LS992:
applypatch /system/bin/atd /storage/emulated/0/dirtysanta
10. It is the time to put your Sprint LG G5 LS992 into Recovery mode.
11. It is essential to run the following commands after attaching your Sprint G5 LS992 with desktop:
12. It is the time to run the following commands to complete the rooting process of Sprint LG G5 LS992:
mount -o rw,remount,rw /system
You have successfully rooted Sprint G5 LS992. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Sprint G5 LS992 using dirtysanta boot zip file and userdebug kernel, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Sprint G5 LS992. I’ll help you in rooting your LS992. [Source]