Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Verizon LG G5 VS987 owners. XDA Developer Honestly Annoying has released a method to root Verizon G5 VS987 using dirtysanta boot zip file and userdebug kernel. Are you wondering how to root Verizon G5 VS987? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Verizon G5 VS987. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting AT&T LG G5 H820. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Verizon G5 VS987. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of dirtysanta boot zip file and userdebug kernel for rooting Verizon G5 VS987. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Verizon G5 VS987.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Verizon G5 VS987 using dirtysanta boot zip file and userdebug kernel without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Verizon G5 VS987 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear VS987 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Verizon G5 VS987. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Verizon G5 VS987. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on VS987.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Verizon G5 VS987 using dirtysanta boot zip file and userdebug kernel, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Verizon G5 VS987. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Verizon G5 VS987, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your VS987.
Below are the steps using which you can root Verizon G5 VS987. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Verizon G5 VS987 got broken while being rooted using dirtysanta boot zip file and userdebug kernel. Verizon G5 VS987 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Verizon LG G5 VS987 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download dirtysanta boot zip file, Terminal Emulator and userdebug kernel for Verizon LG G5 VS987 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to extract dirtysanta boot zip file on desktop for your VS987.
3. It is essential to transfer all extracted files file to ADB directory.
4. It is essential to install drivers on desktop for your Verizon LG G5 VS987.
5. It is the time to install Terminal Emulator on Verizon LG G5 VS987.
6. It is essential to activate USB debugging on your Verizon G5 VS987 and attach it with your desktop.
7. It is the time to click “RUNMEFIRST.bat” file in ADB directory. It will display a dialog box on your desktop.
8. It is essential to click “Step1.bat” file on your desktop to start Verizon G5 VS987 rooting process.
9. It is the time to run the following commands in Terminal Emulator on your Verizon G5 VS987:
applypatch /system/bin/atd /storage/emulated/0/dirtysanta
10. It is the time to put your Verizon LG G5 VS987 into Recovery mode.
11. It is essential to run the following commands after attaching your Verizon G5 VS987 with desktop:
12. It is the time to run the following commands to complete the rooting process of Verizon LG G5 VS987:
mount -o rw,remount,rw /system
You have successfully rooted Verizon G5 VS987. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Verizon G5 VS987 using dirtysanta boot zip file and userdebug kernel, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Verizon G5 VS987. I’ll help you in rooting your VS987. [Source]