Are are wondering how to root Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P? Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting your Note 3 SM-N900P. Today, I am going to talk about the rooting process of Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P. Dear Note user, I will use CF-Auto-Root for rooting Note 3 SM-N900P. I have recently posted the tutorial for rooting Nexus 10. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P. This device is very popular in the United States. One thing I like about Note 3 SM-N900P is its camera. SM-N900P comes with 13 MP camera that provides an awesome photography experience. Another thing I like about Note 3 SM-N900P is its screen. SM-N900P comes with 5.7-inch screen that allows users to watch video in a big screen.
I am expecting that you will be able to root your Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P without having any difficulty after following the tutorial posted in androidbiits.com. Note 3 SM-N900P will lose warranty after being rooted on Android 4.4.4 KitKat. Note 3 SM-N900P factory restrictions will also be removed after being rooted with the help of CF-Auto-Root. It lets Note 3 SM-N900P users to enjoy various Custom ROMs. It also lets Note 3 SM-N900P users enjoy several other benefits on their Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P. My dear friend you must save your important data in a secure place before rooting Note 3 SM-N900P.
Below are the steps using which you can root your Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Note 3 SM-N900P got corrupted while being rooted with the help of CF-Auto-Root. SM-N900P battery level must be above 94% before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P on Android 4.4.4 KitKat [Tutorial]
1. First you have to download CF-Auto-Root for Note 3 SM-N900P on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to root your Note 3 SM-N900P.
3. Now you need to put Samsung Note 3 SM-N900P into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P.
- Press Note 3 SM-N900P volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 3 SM-N900P Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note 3 SM-N900P volume up button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your SM-N900P with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your SM-N900P with your PC.
6. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of SM-N900P CF-Auto-Root on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the SM-N900P CF-Auto-Root ZIP file, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to select the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
Now you will need to wait until your Note 3 SM-N900P restarts. You can drink a cup of tea until your Nexus 10 restarts. Dear friend, you have successfully rooted Note 3 SM-N900P. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Note 3 SM-N900P, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.