Are you planning to root Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P? Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting your Note 4 SM-N910P. Today, I will discuss about the rooting process of Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P. Dear Note 4 owner, I will use CF-Auto-Root for rooting Sprint Note 4 SM-N910P. I have recently posted the tutorial for rooting Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P. Now I am going to post the step-by-step tutorial using which you can root Note 4 SM-N910P. The popularity of Note 4 SM-N910P is increasing gradually in the U.S. One thing I like about Note 4 SM-N910P is its 16 Mega Pixel camera that provides a high quality photography experience. Dear friend, another interesting feature of Note 4 SM-N910P is its 5.7 inch screen that lets user play game on a big screen.
I am expecting that you will be able to root your Note 4 SM-N910P easily without having any issue after following the step-by-step tutorial posted in androidbiits.com. Note 4 SM-N910P will lose warranty after being rooted on Android 4.4.4 KitKat. Oh yes, the factory restrictions of Note 4 SM-N910P will also be removed after being rooted with the help of CF-Auto-Root. The most important thing about this rooting process that it lets Note 4 SM-N910P users enjoy various Custom ROMs on their Note 4 SM-N910P. It also lets Note 4 SM-N910P owners enjoy several other benefits on their Note 4 SM-N910P. Oh yes, I forgot to say that you must save your Note 4 SM-N910P data in a secure place before rooting it.
Below are the steps using which you can root your Note 4 SM-N910P. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Note 4 SM-N910P got damaged while being rooted with the help of CF-Auto-Root. Note 4 SM-N910P battery level must be above 58% before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P on Android 4.4.4 KitKat [Tutorial]
1. First you have to download CF-Auto-Root for Note 4 SM-N910P on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to root your Note 4 SM-N910P.
3. Now you need to put Samsung Note 4 SM-N910P into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910P volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910P Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910P volume up button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your SM-N910P with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your SM-N910P with your PC.
6. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of SM-N910P CF-Auto-Root on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the SM-N910P CF-Auto-Root ZIP file, you have to click “PDA” in Odin and select “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to select the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
Now you have to wait until your Note 4 SM-N910P restarts. You can eat you favorite food until your Note 4 SM-N910P restarts. That’s it. In this way, you can root Note 4 SM-N910P. If you are having any difficulty while rooting Sprint Note 4 SM-N910P, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com using the comment section.