Are you wondering how to root Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T? Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting S4 SPH-L720T. I will discuss about the steps to root S4 SPH-L720T. I will take the help of CF-Auto-Root sphl720t for rooting S4 SPH-L720T. Previously, Androidbiits.com has posted the step-by-step instruction for rooting S3 SGH-T999. Now Androidbiits.com will write the steps using which you can root Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T. I am a big fan of S4 SPH-L720T. It has managed to attract many Samsung smartphone lovers. S4 SPH-L720T may also attract many other people in the future. SPH-L720T is one of the popular smartphones available in the American market.
I am hoping that you will be able to root your S4 SPH-L720T using CF-Auto-Root sphl720t safely without facing any problem after reading the step-by-step instruction posted in androidbiits.com. S4 SPH-L720T warranty will be lost after being rooted with CF-Auto-Root sphl720t. Dear S4 SPH-L720T owner, the factory restrictions of SPH-L720T will also be removed after being rooted with CF-Auto-Root sphl720t. Androidbiits.com recommends that S4 SPH-L720T users must backup their data before rooting SPH-L720T as there is a chance of losing all data from S4 SPH-L720T. Dear SPH-L720T owner, this process will let S4 SPH-L720T owners to install Custom ROMs on SPH-L720T. CF Root process will also let S4 SPH-L720T owners enjoy several other advantages on their SPH-L720T.
Below are the step-by-step tutorial for rooting S4 SPH-L720T. Well, Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if SPH-L720T got broken while being rooted with CF-Auto-Root sphl720t. SPH-L720T battery level must be above 83% before following these rooting steps.
How to Root Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T [Tutorial]
1. First you have to download CF-Auto-Root sphl720t for Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to root your S4 SPH-L720T.
3. Now you need to put Sprint S4 SPH-L720T into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Sprint S4 SPH-L720T.
- Push your SPH-L720T volume down key and home key simultaneously.
- Push your S4 SPH-L720T Power key at the same time while pushing the Home button and volume down button.
- Push your SPH-L720T volume up key again after watching a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and attach your SPH-L720T with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. You can watch a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after attaching your SPH-L720T with your PC.
6. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of CF-Auto-Root sphl720t on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the CF-Auto-Root sphl720t ZIP file, you have to click “PDA” in Odin and click “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to choose the “Start” option in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options to start S4 SPH-L720T rooting process.
9. Your Sprint S4 SPH-L720T will be restarted after completion of the rooting process.
Now you can enjoy ROM on SPH-L720T. If you are facing any difficulty while rooting Sprint S4 SPH-L720T with CF-Auto-Root sphl720t, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.