Today, Androidbiits.com will share an amazing news with T-Mobile LG Leon LTE H345 owners. Do you know what? LG One Click Root v1.3 is available to root T-Mobile LG Leon H345 on Android Lollipop H34510b. Are you wondering how to root T-Mobile LG Leon LTE H345? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting T-Mobile Leon LTE H345. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting MetroPCS LG Leon MS345. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root T-Mobile Leon H345. You should note that I will take the help of LG One Click Root v1.3 for rooting T-Mobile Leon H345. Androidbiits will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root T-Mobile LG Leon LTE H345.
I am expecting that you will be able to root T-Mobile LG Leon H345 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. T-Mobile Leon H345 will lose warranty after being rooted. Dear H345 owner, LG One Click Root v1.3 will remove the factory restrictions of T-Mobile Leon H345. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on T-Mobile Leon H345. LG One Click Root v1.3 will also let H345 owners enjoy many other benefits on their H345. Well, you must save your documents before rooting T-Mobile Leon H345, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from H345. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on T-Mobile Leon H345, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your H345.
Are you ready to root your H345? Below are the steps using which you can root T-Mobile Leon H345. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if H345 got broken while being rooted using LG One Click Root v1.3. H345 battery must be above 88 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root T-Mobile LG Leon LTE H345 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download “LG One Click Root v1.3″ for T-Mobile Leon H345 on your desktop.
2. It is essential to download T-Mobile Leon H345 USB driver on your desktop. You can download it from LG official website.
3. It is the time to install H345 USB driver on your desktop.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on T-Mobile Leon H345.
5. It is essential to extract “LG One Click Root v1.3″ on your desktop.
6. It is the time to run “LG One Click Root v1.3″ on your desktop.
7. It is essential to attach T-Mobile Leon H345 with your computer.
8. It is essential to choose “MTP” while attaching T-Mobile Leon H345 with your desktop.
9. It is essential to follow the onscreen instructions to start the rooting process of H345.
10. Your T-Mobile Leon H345 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
11. It is essential to wait until T-Mobile Leon H345 reboots.
12. It is the time to disconnect T-Mobile Leon H345 from your PC.
You have successfully rooted T-Mobile Leon H345. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting H345 using LG One Click Root v1.3, then don’t forget to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.