If you are planning to root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Avant SM-G386T, then Androidbiits.com will be happy to help you in rooting Avant SM-G386T. Today, I am excited to post the rooting steps of T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Avant SM-G386T. Dear Avant SM-G386T owner, I will use CF-Auto-Root for rooting Avant SM-G386T. I have recently published the tutorial for rooting Note Edge SM-N915T. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step guide using which you can root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Avant SM-G386T. If you are staying in the United States, then you may be using Avant SM-G386T. The 5 Mega pixel rear camera that allows users to take decent photos and the 4.5 inch display lets Avant SM-G386T users watch movie clip in a decent screen.
I am expecting that you will be able to root your Avant SM-G386T effortlessly without having any problem after following the step-by-step tutorial posted in androidbiits.com. Avant SM-G386T will lose warranty after being rooted on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Dear SM-G386T user, the factory restrictions of Avant SM-G386T will also be removed after being rooted. Well, the main thing is that this rooting process will allow Avant SM-G386T owners to install various Custom ROMs on SM-G386T. It will also let Avant SM-G386T owners enjoy several other benefits on their decent phone. Dear Avant SM-G386T user, it is very essential to save your Avant SM-G386T data in a safe place before rooting it.
Below are the step-by-step instructions for rooting Avant SM-G386T. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsible if Avant SM-G386T got broken while being rooted. SM-G386T battery level must be above 58% before following the rooting steps.
How to Root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Avant SM-G386T on Android 4.4.2 KitKat [Tutorial]
1. First you have to download CF-Auto-Root for Avant SM-G386T on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to root your Avant SM-G386T.
3. Now you need to put Samsung Avant SM-G386T into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Avant SM-G386T.
- Press your Avant SM-G386T volume down key and home key simultaneously.
- Press your Avant SM-G386T Power key at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Avant SM-G386T volume up key again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your SM-G386T with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your SM-G386T with your PC.
6. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of SM-G386T CF-Auto-Root on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the SM-G386T CF-Auto-Root ZIP file, you have to click “PDA” in Odin and select “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to choose the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
Dear Avant SM-G386T user. You have done it. Now you have to wait until your Avant SM-G386T reboots. You can play Angry Birds until your Avant SM-G386T restarts. Dear SM-G386T user, in this way you can root Avant SM-G386T. If you are having any difficulty while rooting T-Mobile Avant SM-G386T, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.