If you are planning to root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T on Android 4.4.4, then Androidbiits.com will be happy to help you in rooting your T-Mobile Note Edge SM-N915T. Today, I will discuss regarding the rooting steps of T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T. Dear Note Edge owner, I will use CF-Auto-Root for rooting Note Edge SM-N915T. I have recently published the tutorial for rooting Note 4 SM-N910P. Now I am going to publish the step-by-step tutorial using which you can root T-Mobile Note Edge SM-N915T. It has managed to attract many U.S people. Note Edge SM-N915T comes with a 16MP rear camera that lets people take photos in a better way. Note Edge SM-N915T also comes with 5.6 inch display that lets people watch their favorite music video in a better way.
I am expecting that you will be able to root your Note Edge SM-N915T effortlessly without having any problem after following the step-by-step tutorial written in androidbiits.com. Note Edge SM-N915T will lose warranty after being rooted on Android 4.4.4 KitKat. I forgot to say that the factory restrictions of Note Edge SM-N915T will also be removed after being rooted. The good news is that this rooting process will allow Note Edge SM-N915T users to install various Custom ROMs on their Note Edge SM-N915T. It will also allow Note Edge SM-N915T owners to install several other benefits on their Note Edge SM-N915T. Dear Note Edge user, don’t forgot to save your Note Edge SM-N915T data in a safe place before rooting it.
Below are the step-by-step instructions for rooting Edge SM-N915T. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsible if Edge SM-N915T got broken while being rooted. SM-N915T battery level must be above 62% before following the rooting steps.
How to Root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T on Android 4.4.4 KitKat [Tutorial]
1. First you have to download CF-Auto-Root for Note Edge SM-N915T on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to root your Note Edge SM-N915T.
3. Now you need to put Samsung Note Edge SM-N915T into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T.
- Press your Edge SM-N915T volume down key and home key simultaneously.
- Press your Edge SM-N915T Power key at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Edge SM-N915T volume up key again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your SM-N915T with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your SM-N915T with your PC.
6. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of SM-N915T CF-Auto-Root on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the SM-N915T CF-Auto-Root ZIP file, you have to click “PDA” in Odin and select “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to choose the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
That’s it. You have done it. Now you have to wait until your T-Mobile SM-N915T restarts. You can take a bath until your Edge SM-N915T restarts. Dear SM-N915T user, in this way you can root Note Edge SM-N915T. If you are having any difficulty while rooting T-Mobile Note Edge SM-N915T, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.