Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Verizon LG Enact VS890 owners. Do you know what? LG One Click Root v1.3 is available to root Verizon LG Enact VS890. Are you wondering how to root LG Enact VS890? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Verizon Enact VS890. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Boost Mobile LG Realm LS620. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root your Verizon Enact VS890. You should note that I will take the help of LG One Click Root v1.3 for rooting Verizon Enact VS890. Androidbiits will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Verizon LG Enact VS890.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Verizon Enact VS890 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Verizon Enact VS890 will lose warranty after being rooted. Dear VS890 owner, LG One Click Root v1.3 will remove the factory restrictions of Verizon Enact VS890. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Verizon Enact VS890. LG One Click Root v1.3 will also let VS890 owners enjoy many other benefits on their VS890. Well, you must save your documents including messages and contacts before rooting Verizon Enact VS890, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from VS890. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Verizon Enact VS890, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your VS890.
Are you ready to root your VS890? Below are the steps using which you can root Verizon Enact VS890. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if VS890 got corrupted while being rooted using LG One Click Root v1.3. VS890 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Verizon LG Enact VS890 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download “LG One Click Root 1.3″ for Verizon Enact VS890 on your desktop.
2. It is essential to download Verizon Enact VS890 USB driver on your desktop. You can download it from LG official website.
3. It is the time to install VS890 USB driver on your desktop.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Verizon Enact VS890.
5. It is essential to extract “LG One Click Root v1.3″ on your desktop.
6. It is the time to run “LG One Click Root v1.3″ on your desktop.
7. It is essential to attach Verizon Enact VS890 with your computer.
8. It is essential to choose “MTP” while attaching Verizon Enact VS890 with your desktop.
9. It is essential to follow the onscreen instructions to start the rooting process of VS890.
10. Your Verizon Enact VS890 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
11. It is essential to wait until Verizon Enact VS890 reboots.
12. It is the time to disconnect Verizon Enact VS890 from your PC.
You have successfully rooted Verizon LG Enact VS890. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting VS890 using LG One Click Root v1.3, then don’t forget to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.