Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Verizon V30 VS996 owners. According to XDA Member ChazzMatt, TWRP 3.2.1-0 Recovery is available for Verizon LG V30 VS996. You can use this TWRP 3.2.1-0 and Magisk v16.4 to root Verizon V30 VS996. Are you wondering how to root Verizon LG V30 VS996? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Verizon V30 VS996. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Canadian LG V30 H933. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Verizon V30 VS996. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP 3.2.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4 for rooting Verizon V30 VS996. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Verizon LG V30 VS996.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Verizon V30 VS996 using TWRP 3.2.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Verizon V30 VS996 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear VS996 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Verizon V30 VS996. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Verizon V30 VS996. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on VS996.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Verizon V30 VS996 using TWRP 3.2.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Verizon V30 VS996. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Verizon V30 VS996, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your VS996.
Below are the steps using which you can root Verizon V30 VS996. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Verizon V30 VS996 got broken while being rooted using TWRP 3.2.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4. Verizon V30 VS996 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Verizon LG V30 VS996 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP 3.2.1-0 Recovery for Verizon LG V30 VS996 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.4 for VS996.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for your VS996.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on VS996.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on your VS996.
6. It is the time to attach your VS996 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.4 to your VS996.
8. It is essential to put Verizon LG V30 VS996 into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP 3.2.1-0 Recovery on VS996.
10. It is the time to put Verizon LG V30 VS996 into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.4 on VS996 in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Verizon V30 VS996. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Verizon V30 VS996 using TWRP 3.2.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v16.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Verizon V30 VS996. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your VS996.