Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Verizon J1 SM-J100VPP owners. XDA Member DragonFire1024 has found a method to root Verizon Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100VPP using KingoRoot. Are you wondering how to root Verizon J1 SM-J100VPP? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Verizon J1 SM-J100VPP. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting International Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J120F. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Verizon J1 SM-J100VPP. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of KingoRoot PC version for rooting Verizon J1 SM-J100VPP. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Verizon Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100VPP.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Verizon J1 SM-J100VPP using KingoRoot PC version without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Verizon J1 SM-J100VPP may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear SM-J100VPP owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Verizon J1 SM-J100VPP. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Verizon J1 SM-J100VPP. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on SM-J100VPP.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Verizon J1 SM-J100VPP using KingoRoot PC version, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Verizon J1 SM-J100VPP. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Verizon J1 SM-J100VPP, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your SM-J100VPP.
Below are the steps using which you can root Verizon J1 SM-J100VPP. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Verizon J1 SM-J100VPP got broken while being rooted using KingoRoot PC version. Verizon J1 SM-J100VPP battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Verizon Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100VPP Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download KingoRoot PC version for Verizon Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100VPP on your desktop.
2. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Verizon Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100VPP.
3. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Verizon J1 SM-J100VPP.
4. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on SM-J100VPP.
5. It is the time to install KingoRoot PC version on desktop for your Verizon Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100VPP.
6. It is the time to attach your SM-J100VPP with desktop.
7. It is essential to click “ROOT” in KingoRoot tool on desktop to start the rooting process of your Verizon Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100VPP.
8. It is the time to wait until your SM-J100VPP restarts.
9. It is essential to download Root Checker app from Play Store on SM-J100VPP.
10. It is the time to install Root Checker app on Verizon Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100VPP.
11. You can check root after installing Root Checker app on SM-J100VPP.
You have successfully rooted Verizon J1 SM-J100VPP. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Verizon J1 SM-J100VPP using KingoRoot PC version, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Verizon J1 SM-J100VPP. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your SM-J100VPP. [Source]