Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Vivo Y19 PD1934F owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Vivo Y19 PD1934F, then you can install Magisk on Y19 PD1934F by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Vivo Y19 PD1934F by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Vivo Y19 PD1934F bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Vivo Y19 PD1934F using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Vivo Y19 PD1934F. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Walton Primo E10. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Vivo Y19 PD1934F. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Vivo Y19 PD1934F. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vivo Y19 PD1934F.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Vivo Y19 PD1934F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Vivo Y19 PD1934F may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear PD1934F owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Y19 PD1934F. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on PD1934F. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on PD1934F.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Vivo Y19 PD1934F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Vivo Y19 PD1934F. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Vivo Y19 PD1934F, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your PD1934F.
Below are the steps using which you can root Vivo Y19 PD1934F. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Vivo Y19 PD1934F got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Vivo Y19 PD1934F battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Vivo Y19 PD1934F before following these steps. You will not be able to root Vivo Y19 PD1934F without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Vivo Y19 PD1934F Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Vivo Y19 PD1934F and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for PD1934F.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Vivo Y19 PD1934F.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on PD1934F.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on PD1934F.
6. It is the time to attach your PD1934F with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to PD1934F.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on PD1934F.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on PD1934F and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your PD1934F.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from PD1934F to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Vivo Y19 PD1934F into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on PD1934F using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot PD1934F.
You have successfully rooted Vivo Y19 PD1934F. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Vivo Y19 PD1934F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Vivo Y19 PD1934F. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your PD1934F.