Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Walton Primo E10 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Walton Primo E10, then you can install Magisk on Primo E10 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Walton Primo E10 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Walton Primo E10 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Walton Primo E10 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Walton Primo E10. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting BLU Bold N1 N0030WW. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Walton Primo E10. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Walton Primo E10. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Walton Primo E10.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Walton Primo E10 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Walton Primo E10 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Primo E10 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Walton Primo E10. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Primo E10. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Primo E10.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Walton Primo E10 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Walton Primo E10. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Walton Primo E10, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Primo E10.
Below are the steps using which you can root Walton Primo E10. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Walton Primo E10 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Walton Primo E10 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Walton Primo E10 before following these steps. You will not be able to root Walton Primo E10 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Walton Primo E10 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Walton Primo E10 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for Primo E10.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Walton Primo E10.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Primo E10.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Primo E10.
6. It is the time to attach your Primo E10 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to Primo E10.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Primo E10.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Primo E10 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your Primo E10.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from Primo E10 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Walton Primo E10 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on Primo E10 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot Primo E10.
You have successfully rooted Walton Primo E10. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Walton Primo E10 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Walton Primo E10. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Primo E10.