Are you a user of Galaxy Ace 3 LTE? Androidbiits.com brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy Ace 3 LTE. Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUANE2 [S7275BUBUANE2] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275B. You may be wondering how to install S7275BUBUANE2? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Ace 3 LTE to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUANE2. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 XXUFNE2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275B to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUANE2.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUANE2 [S7275BUBUANE2] on Galaxy Ace 3 LTE without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. S7275BUBUANE2 will bring some improvements on your Ace 3 LTE. The good news is that soon you will be able to root Ace 3 LTE on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUANE2. Dear friend, you must save your files in a secure place before updating your Ace 3 LTE. Otherwise, all files will be deleted from your Ace 3 LTE. You must install Ace 3 LTE USB driver on your PC before connecting your Ace 3 LTE with it. Otherwise, your GT-S7275B will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUANE2 [S7275BUBUANE2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Ace 3 LTE got damaged while updating it to S7275BUBUANE2. Your Ace 3 LTE battery level must be above 86% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUANE2 [S7275BUBUANE2] on Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275B
1. First, you need to download Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUANE2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install S7275BUBUANE2.
3. Now you have to put your Ace 3 LTE into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Ace 3 LTE carefully.
- Press your Ace 3 LTE volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Ace 3 LTE Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of Ace 3 LTE.
- Press your Ace 3 LTE Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Ace 3 LTE with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Ace 3 LTE with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUANE2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUANE2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Ace 3 LTE is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy S7275BUBUANE2. In this way you can install Android 4.2.2 UBUANE2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing S7275BUBUANE2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.