Are you waiting for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ? Androidbiits brings a great news for the people who are waiting for Alpha SM-G850FQ. Android 4.4.4 KitKat JVU2ANH8 [G850FQJVU2ANH8] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ. Are you wondering how to install G850FQJVU2ANH8? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Alpha SM-G850FQ to Android 4.4.4 JVU2ANH8. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M to Android 4.4.4 G850MUBU2ANHD. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ to Android 4.4.4 KitKat JVU2ANH8.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 JVU2ANH8 [G850FQJVU2ANH8] on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G850FQJVU2ANH8 will bring some improvements on your Alpha SM-G850FQ. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ on Android 4.4.4 KitKat JVU2ANH8. You should note that G850FQJVU2ANH8 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ owners who are staying in Turkey. Dear reader, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Alpha SM-G850FQ. If you are not staying in Turkey, then you should not download G850FQJVU2ANH8. You don’t forget to install Alpha SM-G850FQ USB driver on your computer before connecting your SM-G850FQ with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 JVU2ANH8 [G850FQJVU2ANH8]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-G850FQ got damaged while being updated to G850FQJVU2ANH8. Your SM-G850FQ battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat JVU2ANH8 [G850FQJVU2ANH8] on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat JVU2ANH8 [G850FQJVU2ANH8] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G850FQJVU2ANH8.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ carefully.
- Press your Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 JVU2ANH8 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 JVU2ANH8, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your SM-G850FQ is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G850FQJVU2ANH8. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 JVU2ANH8. If you are facing any issue while installing G850FQJVU2ANH8, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.