Are you using Galaxy Cover GT-S5690? Androidbiits brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy Cover GT-S5690. Android 2.3.6 XXNA1 [S5690XXNA1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Cover GT-S5690. Are you planning to install S5690XXNA1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Cover GT-S5690 to Android 2.3.6 XXNA1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SCL22 to Android 4.4.2 KDU2FNF7. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Cover GT-S5690 to Android 2.3.6 XXNA1. This is really a great news for Galaxy Cover GT-S5690 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 2.3.6 XXNA1 [S5690XXNA1] on Galaxy Cover GT-S5690 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. S5690XXNA1 will bring many improvements on your Cover GT-S5690. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Cover GT-S5690 on Android 2.3.6 XXNA1. Well, you must save your files in a safe place before updating your Cover GT-S5690. Otherwise, all your files may be deleted from your GT-S5690. You must install Galaxy Cover GT-S5690 USB driver on your computer before connecting your GT-S5690 with it. Otherwise, your Galaxy Cover will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 2.3.6 XXNA1 [S5690XXNA1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Cover GT-S5690 got damaged while being updated to S5690XXNA1. Your Galaxy Cover GT-S5690 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 2.3.6 XXNA1 [S5690XXNA1] on Samsung Galaxy Cover GT-S5690
1. First, you need to download Android 2.3.6 XXNA1 [S5690XXNA1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install S5690XXNA1.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Cover GT-S5690 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Cover GT-S5690 carefully.
- Press your Cover GT-S5690 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Cover GT-S5690 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of your GT-S5690.
- Press your Cover GT-S5690 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Cover GT-S5690 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Cover GT-S5690 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 2.3.6 XXNA1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 2.3.6 XXNA1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Galaxy Cover GT-S5690 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy S5690XXNA1. In this way you can install Android 2.3.6 XXNA1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing S5690XXNA1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.