Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700? Androidbiits.com brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy Gear SM-V700. Android 22.214.171.124 XXUCNF1 [V700XXUCNF1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700. You may be planning to install V700XXUCNF1. Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Gear SM-V700 to Android 126.96.36.199 XXUCNF1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317M to Android 4.4.2 VLUDNF3. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700 to Android 188.8.131.52 XXUCNF1. This is really a great news for Galaxy Gear SM-V700 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 184.108.40.206 XXUCNF1 [V700XXUCNF1] on Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. V700XXUCNF1 will bring some improvements on your Gear SM-V700. I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700 on Android 220.127.116.11 XXUCNF1. Dear friend, you must save your files including contacts in a safe place before updating your Gear SM-V700. Otherwise, all your files will be deleted from your SM-V700. You must install Gear SM-V700 USB driver on your PC before connecting your SM-V700 with it. Otherwise, your Galaxy Gear SM-V700 will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 18.104.22.168 XXUCNF1 [V700XXUCNF1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Gear SM-V700 got damaged while being updated to V700XXUCNF1. Your SM-V700 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 22.214.171.124 XXUCNF1 [V700XXUCNF1] on Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700
1. First, you need to download Android 126.96.36.199 XXUCNF1 [V700XXUCNF1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install V700XXUCNF1.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Gear SM-V700 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700 carefully.
- Press your Gear SM-V700 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Gear SM-V700 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of SM-V700.
- Press your Gear SM-V700 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Gear SM-V700 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Gear SM-V700 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 188.8.131.52 XXUCNF1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 184.108.40.206 XXUCNF1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Gear SM-V700 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy V700XXUCNF1. In this way you can install Android 220.127.116.11 XXUCNF1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing V700XXUCNF1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.