Have you managed to get your hands on Mega 2 SM-G750F? Androidbiits.com brings a pretty good news for Mega 2 SM-G750F owners. G750FXXU1ANI2 Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANI2 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F. The big question is how to install G750FXXU1ANI2? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Mega 2 SM-G750F to Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANI2. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 to Android 4.4.2 N5100XXDNH2. Now I am going to write the instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F to Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANI2. If you are a proud user of Mega 2 SM-G750F, then you can install G750FXXU1ANI2.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANI2 [G750FXXU1ANI2] on Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F securely without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G750FXXU1ANI2 will bring some improvements on your Mega 2 SM-G750F. Well, soon the users will be able to root their Mega 2 SM-G750F on Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANI2. You should note that G750FXXU1ANI2 is available only for the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F owners who are staying in Thailand. If you are not staying in Thailand, then you should not download and install Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANI2 on your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F. Well, You must save your data including messages and contacts in a safe place before updating your Mega 2 SM-G750F. Android 4.4.4 KitKat G750FXXU1ANI2 may be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANI2 [G750FXXU1ANI2]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Mega 2 SM-G750F got corrupted while being updated to G750FXXU1ANI2. SM-G750F battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANI2 [G750FXXU1ANI2] on Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat G750FXXU1ANI2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G750FXXU1ANI2.
3. Now you have to put the Mega 2 SM-G750F into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Mega 2 SM-G750F carefully.
- Press the Mega 2 SM-G750F volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Mega 2 SM-G750F Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Mega 2 SM-G750F volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Mega 2 SM-G750F with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Mega 2 SM-G750F with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANI2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANI2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until Mega 2 SM-G750F is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G750FXXU1ANI2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 G750FXXU1ANI2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G750FXXU1ANI2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.