Are you a user of Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the people who are using Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200. Yes, Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF3 [I9200XXUDNF3] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200. You may be planning install I9200XXUDNF3? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF3. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 4.4.2 N900XXUENG1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF3. This is really a great news for Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting for the new firmware update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF3 [I9200XXUDNF3] on Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I9200XXUDNF3 will bring some improvements on your Mega 6.3 GT-I9200. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF3. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your GT-I9200. Well, You don’t forget to install Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 USB driver on your computer before connecting your GT-I9200 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF3 [I9200XXUDNF3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if GT-I9200 got corrupted while being updated to I9200XXUDNF3. GT-I9200 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF3 [I9200XXUDNF3] on Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 Easily
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF3 [I9200XXUDNF3] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I9200XXUDNF3.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 carefully.
- Press your Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until GT-I9200 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy I9200XXUDNF3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUDNF3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing I9200XXUDNF3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.