Are you a proud owner of Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the people who are using Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900. Dear, Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1 [N900XXUENG1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900. Now the big question is how to install N900XXUENG1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 4.4.2 XXUENG1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7108 to Android 4.3 G7108ZMUANG1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 4.4.2 XXUENG1. If you are a user of Note 3 SM-N900, then you can now install N900XXUENG1.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1 [N900XXUENG1] on Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N900XXUENG1 will bring some improvements on your Note 3 SM-N900. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 4.4.2 XXUENG1. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Note 3 SM-N900 because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your SM-N900. Well, You don’t forget to install Note 3 SM-N900 USB driver on your computer before connecting your SM-N900 with it. Otherwise your SM-N900 will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1 [N900XXUENG1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N900 got corrupted while being updated to N900XXUENG1. SM-G7108 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1 [N900XXUENG1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1 [N900XXUENG1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N900XXUENG1.
3. Now you have to put your Note 3 SM-N900 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 carefully.
- Press your Note 3 SM-N900 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Note 3 SM-N900 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Note 3 SM-N900 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-N900 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N900XXUENG1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUENG1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N900XXUENG1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.